Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Memories






Today is Memorial Day, a time to remember & thank the Military Veterans both human & canine who've been lost while protecting the freedom and safety of others. Your courage, selflessness, & sacrifice will never be taken for granted or forgotten.



The following War Dog Tribute features dogs from the Vietnam War, but is dedicated to all Canine Soldiers, Past, Present, & Future.



 


With deepest gratitude for your service & unfathomable sorrow for your sacrifice, 
 THANK YOU FROM BILLIE-GIRL & HER HUMANS.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Billie-Girl! I'm Amber Da Weenie! I'm so happy to meet you. I'd like to follow you on your blog but I couldn't find a "follow" button anywhere. So I'll just check back with you every so often!

    Hugs,
    Amber DaWeenie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amber!
      I haven't been able to find the "follow" button on a lot of other blogs either. I think my Mom is having trouble figuring out how to add the "follow" button. Sigh...it's so hard to find good help these days. Hope all is well with you!
      Billie-Girl

      Delete

Barks & Yips, but not Nips!