Thursday, May 3, 2012

Barking Behind The Times




Hello Friends!
As the title implies, we tend to run a little behind down here on our island home. Where many, if not all, of my (Yes, yes, Mom..."our") generous patrons have received their copies of my first book, "Billie-Girl's Ruff Life", down island here I have just gotten my paws on my copies. I've gotta say, I'm not entirely displeased. There are some grammatical errors, and I want the font done differently in my next volume, but overall, considering none of us had any experience with professional writing or publishing, it will do. 
More to bark about, but time to snuggle with the Humans...it makes them feel useful.


Have a great day. 
Write me anytime and share your thoughts, stories, and questions with me!




Billie-Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment

Barks & Yips, but not Nips!