Thursday, April 25, 2013

I've got CRABS!



Ok, it's only one crab, but it was really BIG! It rained a whole lot recently, which reminded me of a video I've been meaning to put up for a while. I guess it was a last year at this time that we were blessed by the Great Dog in the sky with rain which chased this Land Crab out of its burrow and into the daylight. Normally these guys come out mainly at night to forage for food, but this big fella came out and walked right under Dad while he was laying in the hammock. ROFH (rolling on the floor howling), folks! I wish you could've seen how quick he jumped up when he saw that!
Tee hee!
I'd love to hear about any of your own adventures with strange creatures. Comment and share your experiences!

Until next time!
Billie-Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barks & Yips, but not Nips!